Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Legal notice issued against sangeethasallapam.com
admin Offline
Thu Mar 07 3:44 pm
Administrator

Dear Friends
Today our hosting company received a legal notice from an advocate mentioning that some of the comments which appeared during a discussion between our esteemed members, are defamatory to Shri Deepak Dev , Music Director and Winner of Kerala State Award 2011.

This is to inform you all that we have taken adequate measures to keep those members and or the entire forum from any legal consequences. The so called thread and comments are not available in this forum now since they were archived and pruned while we changed the servers.

Regards
Admin
(This post was last modified: Fri Mar 08 10:26 am by admin.)
admin Offline
Thu Mar 07 3:45 pm
Administrator

LEGAL NOTICE

Advocate

P.V Vinod

33, Kamar Building

38, Cawasji Patel Street Fort,

Mumbai 400 001

Legal Notice Under Section 499 of the Indian Penal Code

Under instructions from my client Mr. Deepak Dev, I, Adv. P.V Vinod,33, Kamar Building,38 Cawasji Patel Street Fort, Mumbai- 400 001, am serving you with the following notice in unequivocal terms:-

It has come to the notice of my client, Mr. Deepak Dev that several forum/websites on the internet are using his name maliciously and with intent to defame him. My client is a well-known and award winning critically acclaimed music composer who has worked with the doyens of the music industry and gained recognition and respect for his abilities and talent. On several instances, registered users/channels on YouTube have uploaded audio content, unauthorisedly and illegally without my client’s permission, thereby violating and infringing his copyright vested to him. Users/channels on YouTube has also been seen to spread defamatory articles and videos of my client that are false and malicious in nature along with some other persons unknown to my client at this point of time with vested interest have also been conspiring, abetting, publishing and transmitting the defamatory news items and audio-video visuals in the electronic form which are defamatory and against the interest of my client.

These users/channels are intentionally playing with the law and taking advantage of the process and fundamental right and acting to maliciously defame my client and the goodwill that he has. They have without attempting to verify the truth, used heavy words to defame my client and also to hurt the emotions of his fans and followers the world over.

The allegations made are purely superficial in nature, completely false and without any legal or factual basis, for would a composer who has committed plagiarism be awarded the Kerala State Film awards for the best background score in 2011 by the Department of Cultural Affairs, Government of Kerala, India.

The acts of these users/channels amount to an invasion to the privacy and reputation of my client’s image and has created huge damages to him. The irreparable loss and injury caused to my client cannot be compensated in terms of money and there exists no standard for ascertaining the actual damages caused by the act of these malicious users/channels. In view of this, the only way forward is to stem the damage already caused, and prevent further damage to my client’s identity and image. Therefore I, on behalf of my client request you to remove the below mentioned videos at the earliest. In case of bonafide videos, it has come to my clients notice that several users with malicious intent have posted comments which are essentially defamatory in nature. I, ask you to disable the option to view these comments in future or remove these comments in their entirety. Failure to adhere to this would constrain my client to resort to any and all available recourse to legal options in tune with the damages and loss to reputation suffered by my client, which may be assessed by my client alone in regard to the quantification of the pecuniary amount.

Link to be removed :********************************************************************

Yours Sincerely,

P.V Vinod, Advocate
ശ്രീ..... Offline
Thu Mar 07 3:58 pm
Gold

Thanks MA
വലിയൊരു ആപത്തില്‍ നിന്ന് ഞങ്ങളെ രക്ഷിച്ചതിന്
shyamsunder Offline
Thu Mar 07 3:59 pm
Copper

സന്ഗീതസല്ലാപത്തില്‍ വന്ന കമന്റ്സ് ആണൊ ഈ നോട്ടീസ് നു ആധാരം?
shyamsunder Offline
Thu Mar 07 4:01 pm
Copper

(Thu Mar 07 3:58 pm)ശ്രീ Wrote:  Thanks MA
വലിയൊരു ആപത്തില്‍ നിന്ന് ഞങ്ങളെ രക്ഷിച്ചതിന്

think
MAZHA... Offline
Thu Mar 07 5:25 pm
Bronze

Anti Piracy Cell

ഇവിടെ റീ-ഷെയര്‍ ചെയ്യുന്ന movie links ; song links എന്നിവയെല്ലാം ഈ ആക്ട്‌ നു കീഴില്‍ വരും...... ഒരു Moderated ഫോറം എന്നാനിലയില്‍ കേസ് ആയാല്‍ സംഗതി അല്പം പ്രശ്നവും ആകും......

" Remove the Link and Save Literature " എന്നാ പരിപാടിയുടെ ഭാഗം ആയി "ആട് ജീവിതം " എന്ന പുസ്തകതിണ്ടേ pdf ഡൌണ്‍ലോഡ് ലിങ്ക് പരതുന്നതിനിടയില്‍ നമ്മുടെ ഫോറം ത്തിലും ഒരു ലിങ്ക് കണ്ടു ( നമ്മുടെ ഫോറം അല്ലെ അതൂ ആരും കാണാന്‍ ഇടയില്ല കണ്ടാല്‍ ലിങ്കില്‍ ക്ലിക്കി ഡൌണ്‍ ലോഡ് ചെയ്തു വായിക്കാനും ആരും മെനക്കെടില്ല)

നമ്മുടെ Anti Piracy Cell contact Number ( Superintedant of Police 497881037, Office 471-12311242) ആണ്... copy right ഉള്ള സാധനങ്ങള്‍ re Share ചെയ്യുന്നത് കണ്ടാല്‍ ആര്‍ക്കും വിളിച്ചു കംപ്ലൈന്റ്റ്‌ ചെയ്യാം ..... Sneaky

moderators / admin ശ്രദ്ധിക്കും എന്ന് കരുതുന്നു..

( അല്ലേല്‍ വേണ്ട.. M A ഒന്നാം പ്രതിയും .. Ajith രണ്ടാം പ്രതിയും ആയി ഞാന്‍ ഒരു കേസ് കൊടുത്തേക്കാം)

SARAN !!!!!!!!! ( ക്സിന്ഗ്ല്മ്പിന്മോപെവിര്‍ത്കം )
(This post was last modified: Thu Mar 07 5:31 pm by MAZHA....)
Divzz Offline
Thu Mar 07 10:05 pm
Copper

think2think2
prasnam solve aayooo....think
Ronan Offline
Thu Mar 07 10:21 pm
Copper

think aarayirikkum ?
Manu Offline
Fri Mar 08 3:31 am
COPPER

Escape
ajith Offline
Fri Mar 08 10:28 am
Administrator

(Thu Mar 07 5:25 pm)Saran Wrote:  Anti Piracy Cell

ഇവിടെ റീ-ഷെയര്‍ ചെയ്യുന്ന movie links ; song links എന്നിവയെല്ലാം ഈ ആക്ട്‌ നു കീഴില്‍ വരും...... ഒരു Moderated ഫോറം എന്നാനിലയില്‍ കേസ് ആയാല്‍ സംഗതി അല്പം പ്രശ്നവും ആകും......

" Remove the Link and Save Literature " എന്നാ പരിപാടിയുടെ ഭാഗം ആയി "ആട് ജീവിതം " എന്ന പുസ്തകതിണ്ടേ pdf ഡൌണ്‍ലോഡ് ലിങ്ക് പരതുന്നതിനിടയില്‍ നമ്മുടെ ഫോറം ത്തിലും ഒരു ലിങ്ക് കണ്ടു ( നമ്മുടെ ഫോറം അല്ലെ അതൂ ആരും കാണാന്‍ ഇടയില്ല കണ്ടാല്‍ ലിങ്കില്‍ ക്ലിക്കി ഡൌണ്‍ ലോഡ് ചെയ്തു വായിക്കാനും ആരും മെനക്കെടില്ല)

നമ്മുടെ Anti Piracy Cell contact Number ( Superintedant of Police 497881037, Office 471-12311242) ആണ്... copy right ഉള്ള സാധനങ്ങള്‍ re Share ചെയ്യുന്നത് കണ്ടാല്‍ ആര്‍ക്കും വിളിച്ചു കംപ്ലൈന്റ്റ്‌ ചെയ്യാം ..... Sneaky

moderators / admin ശ്രദ്ധിക്കും എന്ന് കരുതുന്നു..

( അല്ലേല്‍ വേണ്ട.. M A ഒന്നാം പ്രതിയും .. Ajith രണ്ടാം പ്രതിയും ആയി ഞാന്‍ ഒരു കേസ് കൊടുത്തേക്കാം)

ഇത് ഒരു Moderated ഫോറം അല്ലല്ലോ Tongue

ഇവിടെ moderators ഉം ഇല്ലല്ലോ

Boohoo
MAZHA... Offline
Fri Mar 08 11:07 am
Bronze

(Fri Mar 08 10:28 am)ajith Wrote:  ഇത് ഒരു Moderated ഫോറം അല്ലല്ലോ Tongue

ഇവിടെ moderators ഉം ഇല്ലല്ലോ

njaan sammathikkoollaaa.................allel njaan kalla case kodukkum

SARAN !!!!!!!!! ( ക്സിന്ഗ്ല്മ്പിന്മോപെവിര്‍ത്കം )
Thread Closed